Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Notes from Family and Friends

Dear Peggy and Steve,



Thank you for sending us the obituary. Our thoughts and prayers are with you this afternoon and in the upcoming days with Aunt Marge. I am heading out to my parent's shortly and will open their computer and share this with them. I know my parents will enjoy the pictures from Aunt Caroline also. I think my dad will have an addition to the wonderful website prepared by your children.



Again, our sympathy to you and all your family. It sounds like your children were very close to Uncle Harold. We will make a contribution to Habitat for Humanity. One spring break Sara worked on a project for them in No. Carolina. I would be interested in hearing sometime why this is a named donation.



Take care. Kathy Marks and family


Dearest Stephen and Peggy



Please accept our heartfelt sympathies towards the loss of Peggy's dad. Even though this was expected sooner or later, it is hard when it actually happens - we know. Do also convey our sentiments to Margaret, Peggy's mum who we hope will eventually learn to live without him. He was a great guy to have around and we liked him.



Dennis and Judy


Dear Julie and all your family members: We all grieve the loss of your dear grandfather, who was so loved by us all for his humor and good nature. I'm glad he didn't suffer long. Please know that our love and support are with you all at this time of grief.




To my dear Uncle, Aunt and cousins,
On behalf of Allison and myself, I would like to pass along our deepest regrets and say how very sorry we are to hear about the loss of Grandpa Harold. I have extremely fond memories of him from my younger years and have to say that I felt like he was my grandfather too as I was unfornately never too close to either of my grandfathers. He always had a smile and was always willing to play with us or listen to us ramble on. He was so laid back and easy going. I feel fortunate to have spent time with him and will always hold a special place for him as I do for Grandma Marge. I remember spending a weekend at their home in Edgewater (I believe that's where it was).

I hope you are all coping well with the loss. Please give Aunty Peggy an especially big hug for us.

Love and God bless to you all,
Jeremy and Allison

No comments: